Nov 15, 2006

blessings.

Tuesday: Had training as usual. Did basically routine stuff, yet i felt myself getting better and better. My shots though not fantastic, certainly felt better. The dynamics within the team certainly felt better now, with something that sort of resembles team spirit. I felt i sort of impressed during the after training game, with me assisting two goals and scoring one for our 3-1 win. yupp. pro =D


This was a break from my usual "fuck-lah-should-have-tried-harder" mentality that i suffer from after every training. I seriously hope i can start for the tournament next year; maybe score against NJC. heh.

soccer is consuming me. seriously. I know many around me, my family included feel that i am wasting my time; fighting so hard, giving up precious time for something which in which i have no chance of winning. My parents feel i should get a job and not waste their hard earned money buying icecream and NewUrbanMale slippers. I guess i always enjoyed, took pride in what people felt were nonsense. No matter what detractors say, i am proud of who i am, what i am, and what i have done.

When im old, wrinkled and a little less tall,dark and handsome i would feel proud, knowing that at one point of my life, i have given my all, strived to be the better individual, person, and player in the hope of what might have been nothing but a pipe dream. But all greatness started from dreams.

but then, this might all remain as a dream.

No comments: